If you’ve ever needed to hire a painting contractor in Phoenix, AZ, you know that the process is easier said than done. There are so many different contractors that seem to offer the same services at similar prices. Thankfully, there are some helpful guidelines to follow when you’re in the market for a contractor. Continue reading to learn more—we guarantee it’ll make your decision a whole lot easier!
- Get recommendations: One of the easiest ways to find a great painter is to ask your friends and family for any recommendations regarding painters they’ve used. You surely know someone who’s needed the help of a professional in the past and hopefully had a good experience with that contractor. If for some reason you can’t find anyone who can recommend a good painter, just check online! Websites like Angie’s List have thousands upon thousands of reviews of painting contractors across the country. You’ll be happy to know that Joseph’s Coat Painting is a top rated company on all review-based websites!
- Don’t go with the cheapest quote: When it comes down to it, we’ve noticed that many people choose to go with whichever painting contractor in Phoenix, AZ offers them the least expensive quote. While paying less is always nice, you’re most likely going to get poorer quality work with a cheaper contractor. Like most things in this world, you get what you pay for when you hire a company to paint your home. Although you may pay a bit more for contractor A over contractor B, the extra money is well worth it. From materials used, to preparatory steps and finishing touches, make sure the contractor’s estimate includes every single piece of the cost.
- Demand a warranty: We all know paint doesn’t last forever—after all you’re probably looking for a painting contractor to repaint your home or building. However, you need to find a contractor who will stand by his or her work. Make sure you pick someone who will give you a several-year guarantee that the paint will look great and stand the test of time.
- Materials matter: Anyone not involved in the painting industry may just think “paint is paint,” and that there’s no difference in quality between brands or types of paint. That’s not the case! Premium brand paints and primers are well worth the extra cost. Make sure you choose a painting company like ours who uses the highest quality paints and primers.
- A good job takes time: When you want your house or building painted, it makes sense that you want the job done as quickly as possible. But any reputable painting contractor in Phoenix, AZ will let you know that speed isn’t the name of the game. You want to make sure your painter is taking the time to properly complete each step in the painting process, even if it takes longer. Before you hire a contractor, speak to him or her about the job’s timeframe.
Feel free to give Joseph’s Coat Painting a call to learn more about our services, and find out how we can meet and exceed all of your painting needs!